Whatsapp Status Funny


  • People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. ;-)
  • Open Books, Not Legs. Blow Minds, Not Guy[/quote]
  • Committee: A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.
  • When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.
  • Just thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
 
  • Its Cute When your Crush’s Crush is You.
  • God made coke. God made pepsi. God made me. Oh so sexy. God made rivers. God made lakes. God made you. Well...we all make mistakes.
  • You remind me of my Chinese friend...Ug Lee
  • Love doesn’t show up on an X-ray….but it’s there.
  • I never make stupid mistakes, only very-very clever ones.
  • There is nothing greater in this world than being loving parents. So take the first step today by getting married. Think different, do different!
  • I'll marry that girl who looks preety on her aadhar card.
  • Don't play for safety. It's the most dangerous thing in the world

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »